I. WHOLESALE MANAGER
Executing the sustainable growth selling- in strategy for the enterprise products by setting up and by designing the RTM for the consumption cluster according to the territory management principles and developing and managing long term relationships with distributors/wholesalers.
· Achieve profitable volume and market share by influencing the consumption country wholesaler to place their order with the first tier distributors (after setting up distributor growth incentive targets in line with the recommendation of the regional sales managers and merchandising planner (based on consumer insight) of the country). Make the connection between consumption country wholesalers and supply countries via a platform in order to insure the availability of the enterprise product category in the right channel (POP’s and POI’s) with efficient territory coverage
Key account management local T2
· Maintains personal relationships with main key accounts, within the guidelines of the annual account plans, resulting in optimization of customer relations and business opportunities, and a positive image of the enterprise in the market
· Translates the defined CVP strategy into customised CVP’s
· Implements CVP strategy to achieve profitable volume/market share target
· Defines and manages customized CVP per key account
· Delivers the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
· Ensures achievement of sales driver objectives and set key account targets and goals
· Responsible for Business growth and capacity development of key traders
· Assists and contributes to Merchandise processes and procedures
· Ensures process management for distributors, to ensure high customer service levels at acceptable levels of risk in order to achieve volume and revenue targets, which includes: ordering, (cash)payment, invoicing, delivery of goods and visit planning.
· Plans and realizes visits with key accounts in order to evaluate delivered customer care
Customer care service
• Takes good care of distributors complaints and resolve them timely and efficiently
· In cooperation with the corporate business development department identify new channels for selling enterprise products, meaning: determine which products should be offered through which channel and in which geographies.
· Analyzes and understands orders and sales per region (Product category, Pricing, trade route), the dynamics and drivers by mapping the Value chain and analyze and report on KPI’s (e.g. Sales volume per product categories, weighted distribution, territory coverage)
· Ensure on the right execution of the Customer Value Proposition (CVP) in the country consistent with corporate CVP strategy
§ Controls the activity of the regional sales managers and supports them in achieving their targets
· Identify and advise with respect to all trade marketing materials and activities. Support the selling out within the channels with trade marketing tools. Define and manage the trade marketing wholesale plan
· Define and manage the trade marketing wholesale plan, customized to sales territory dynamics (brand, product group and channel mix), for the sales territory executed by Wholesale Executive
Business & functional improvement
· Participates in multidisciplinary departmental projects in order to add valuable insights, based on local market knowledge and marketing expertise, to contribute to the performance of the department and ultimately the enterprise
· Controls the budget for the channel, takes corrective actions when necessary, and ensures adequate reporting, within corporate guidelines, to ensure that the sales channel delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives
Human resource management
· Organises, manages, develops and staffs the department in line with corporate guidelines, in order to be equipped for
· current and future business challenges and contribute to the optimisation of results. Create an environment where people understand and can take action.